Tuesday 13 November 2012

Squashy Things

Here's the last of the stalls that I saw and really liked at the Rivendell Craft Fair (almost 2 weeks ago now :s)  They have a facebook page where you can see some of their beautiful products: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Squashy-Things/155531711124989
Here's a little look at their stall- I really didn't get the best pics though as they were always swamped by customers.



These were definitely my favourite items- partly due to admiration as I have tried to something and failed, but also I just loved the materials used.  I'm talking about  the large letter cushions of course!  The Facebook site above shows bunting and other cushions including beautiful 'Ruby' cushions and my other favourite, the 'home' cushions.  Please visit their page if you like too

No comments:

Post a Comment