Thursday 25 April 2013

sickness and hold-ups

I am sorry to say that I haven't finished my project for this week due to sickness again :( boo! 38 weeks pregnant and feeling quite fed up means that finding the motivation is difficult but when I am already tired and then sick, it's more challenging still.  I did start and have some pics of my progress, but it will be delayed (again) in making it onto the project 52 page.  Please forgive me and bear with me in these next few weeks.  I will write more when I complete the post properly but here are the crochet squares so far for a blanket for our new addition.  I haven't made him much so far-in fact, this will be the first thing for him.  I hope to make a cover for the car seat too but all other preparation has been cleaning and washing rather than lovely crafting.  All in good time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment