Monday 3 June 2013

Visitation overload

I mentioned last week that we were expecting family members to visit to meet our little boy.  My parents were the last to leave yesterday but we had a lot of very pleasant traffic over the half term break.  I was exhausted yesterday though and slept for 3 hours.  I admit that I haven't quite factored in the interrupted nights of feeding Michael alongside early mornings with the girls, and still suffer with the elastic time thing (thinking I  can fit everything in!)
We also had viewings on the house and the future is looking good- but different; more on that soon I hope.  I  also have a new battery for my computer so I should hopefully be back to posting a few times a week.  I have 2/3 new makes to share as well as some car boot bargains.  Here are a few sneak peaks and some pics of our family moments last week.

Up-cycled Jeans- short dungarees

 Salt Dough creations



Fun in the Sun at the Seaside

No comments:

Post a Comment