Tuesday 30 July 2013

Checking in

Well it has been a busy few weeks!  We're in the new house and are making progress in some rooms but it's very slow going in others.  The move itself was kind of disastrous; too much stuff for the 2 vans, stuff left behind in garage and 2 hours late getting out; lazy, pushy removal guy; rehire of a van a few days later; rain rain and more rain; bump to neighbour car by hired van; sore backs all round with numerous bruises, scrapes and stubbed toes to have a grumble about. I would love to say 'never again' but I know that to be a falsehood so I will not be unpacking everything!
My sewing machine is still in a box and shall remain there for a wee while longer me thinks.  I shall upload pics when I have a little more time and keep you abreast of any crafty touches I add to our new abode. We're off to the auction tomorrow to view items for a sale on Thursday so hopefully I will have some pieces to coo over.  If not, I have about 4 pages worth of items on Ebay that I am watching and there's always the carboot so I'm sure there will be something to show you.
I look forward to resuming regular posts and catching up with my project 52 which has gone by the wayside (although I still have 4 projects to upload :s)  Christmas will be upon us soon enough so I will have to start making things to sell at some of the many many fairs they have here.  New home, new plans but same old love for crafts xo

No comments:

Post a Comment