Saturday 23 November 2013

Christmas bargains

I mentioned that I had won some Christmas decorations on ebay and that I'd share pics of them on here when they arrived and so, true to my word, here are a few:

These were all bought from the same lady along with 2 beautiful candlesticks.  I really love the angel and have looked for years for one that I didn't think was creepy.  I am very pleased with this one. 




 These were extra cheeky bids that I won and was really pleased as they're vintage and a little different to everything else I see repeated in high street stores.

I also managed to pick up some unusual pieces in a local charity shop.


These were 10 pence each in a box under a shelf so I did have to rummage but I was very pleased with my efforts.  Above them on the shelf were two paper envelopes with a £1 sticker on.  When I opened them out, I discovered they were these lovely lanterns!  I had a little helper to display them!



This little stash of material set me back the grande sum of £6! The green and white polka dot pieces are 0.5 meters long but 2m wide and the patterned piece is 3m long and 2m wide.


This William Morris piece however, was 50pence.  It is uneven but there's enough fabric for a full a line, knee length skirt or several cushions- ooooh decisions decisions!


No comments:

Post a Comment