Monday 31 March 2014

Hobbycraft Stitch and Fashion Exhibition at the NEC

I had hoped to have been able to write more on the exhibition before now but what a week! Job interview on Monday and then a few days of waiting to hear back, to hearing I didn't get the position although the feedback was great.  I am happy to stay at home with my little ones for an extra year perhaps but then the eldest has had a sickness bug and baby is teething so it has been an up and down week.  Today was my niece's birthday so all my family are visiting (well minus my eldest nephew) but a lovely day with all the little ones playing together.  So these images now seem like a long time ago!  These are the 4 Seasons although the fantasy section was also fantastic with faeries, dragons, unicorns and all other mythical creatures.








No comments:

Post a Comment