Saturday 7 June 2014

Princesses and pottery

This will be a very short post but I wanted to share some of my moments this week.


I bought these two plates one afternoon after popping very quickly into a charity shop.  I knew they would be a good match for the cushion covers I have been making.


Then on a different day and in another shop I saw this and decided to buy it too.


Here they are with the cushion covers which I have since finished adding the crochet doilies to (but forgot to photograph!)


I washed the girls Princess Dresses and had to take a picture of them on the line as they were so bright and pretty.



After a lovely day at a local fete, I was very very tempted to get fish and chips but we passed Tesco first so we went there and bought healthy-ish food instead.  Salad with my special dressing (Okay so just a basic Italian one I learned when I worked at a restaurant many years ago; Olive oil, vinegar, dash of mustard, tspn honey and black pepper) , cheese, peppers, celery, houmous, tomatoes, chicken pieces, ham, salami, tomato and red pepper pasta and pate smothered baguette- it was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment